Who We Are?
OH Mobile Services Sdn Bhd (1183711-K) offers OSHA Awareness training. We are a group of medical doctors, nurses and physiotherapist specializing in the Occupational Health sector. Our founder who is also an occupational health specialist doctor (OHD) has vast experience in the field for more than 10 years.
About OSHA Awareness Training
Are you confused and unsure about OSHA regulation?
This is an usual situation for
- More practical than theory
– Our curriculum uses the 30:60:10. We have a special session at the very end. Hint : Not Q&A session. We’re unique!
- Customized to your workplace
– Each company / factory worker faces different hazard everyday. We believe the only way this training to be beneficial is if it is relevant to its audience.
- Comparison of guidelines
– When it comes to basic life support like first aid and CPR, there are several guidelines practiced worldwide. Not only you will understand why Malaysia follows American Heart Association (AHA) guideline but other countries follow different recommendation, you will also be more prepared working on overseas project.
2 days (9am – 5pm)
Basic to advanced
- Theory 30% 30%
- Practical 60% 60%
- Secret Session 10% 10%
Positive Feedback from Previous Participant
Who Should Attend?
- Medical Professional (Doctor, Nurse, Physiotherapist, Radiographer)
- Safety Health Officer (SHO)
- Safety Site Supervisor (SSS)
- Company Management (Human resource, finance, ect)
- Labor Worker
- OSH Practitioners: SHO, OHD, OHN, IHT, CHRA
- Safety Managers and Personnel
- Security Managers and Personnel
- Human Resource Managers and Personnel
- Safety and Health Committee Members
- Emergency Response Team Members
- All levels of employees and interested individuals
What is OSHA?
OSHA is an abbreviation for occupational safety and health administration.
Why is OSHA Act important?
OSHA Act is widely used and recognised worldwide. As a developing nation, Malaysia recognises and practices OSHA Act as well. It is the foundation of legal requirement for industries.