Our Professional Team
Dr Shawaludin Bin Husin
Occupational Health Consultant, Founder of OH Mobile Services
- Occupational Health Specialist (UKM) – 2011
- Competent OHD (DOSH) – (HQ/12/DOC/00/2862)
- PETRONAS & MPM Approved Medical Examiner (AME)
- Certified Medical Impairment Assessor (NIOSH) CMIA 1161-J
- Approved Medical Examiner for Seafarers, Marine Department: PP254
- Competent Medical Review Officer in Drug and Alcohol programme
(Academy of Occupational & Environmental Medicine Malaysia, AEOMM)
- Certified Environmental Professional in Scheduled Waste Management (CePSWaM)
- Master Trainer-Cert IV in Training & Assessment (MCI), Australia. (HRDF)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Civil Aviation Medicine (Competency-Based) 2013, by International Academy of Aviation & Space Medicine.
- Certificate on Hypebaric and underwater Medicine Level 1,IMCA Singapore.March 2014
- Train the Trainer 2011 (HRDF-TTT/SHEQ/11/301).
- Radiation Protection for Officer Course (Category: Industry, Level 3)
- Ex SOCSO Medical Board Panel Occupational Medicine
Dr Mohamad Hafiz Ismail
Business Development Manager
Dr Mohamad Hafiz Ismail is a medical doctor with more than 5 years of working experience in health and fitness industry. He graduated from Krida Wacana Christian University, Jakarta in 2012 and has been involved in Fitness & Muscuskaletal Training since 2007. He returned to Malaysia in 2013 and continues to practice as a medical doctor for one year before pursuing his passion in promoting preventive healthcare.
Currently, he is the Business Development Manager cum Principal Fitness & Musculation Consultant for OH Mobile Services Sdn Bhd. He continues his passion in the field of preventive healthcare and serving clients by giving wellness training, advisory and consultancy programs.
Expertise and Specialty
1. Strength and Conditioning to Prevent Musculoskeletal Injuries.
2. Functional Movement Training.
3. Cardiovascular Rehabilitation Program
4. Diabetic Rehabilitation Program
5. Weight Management Program
6. Fitness Assessment (Flexibility, Muscular Fitness, and Cardiorespiratory Fitness)