Who We Are?
OH Mobile Services Sdn Bhd (123-x) offers first aid and CPR training. We are a group of medical doctors, nurses and physiotherapist specializing in the Occupational Health sector. Our founder who is also an occupational health specialist doctor (OHD) has vast experience in the field for more than 5 years.
Medical Surveillance Training Programme
This training is a little different. We understand that some companies send their workers for annual first aid and CPR training. Although its a good refresher, often participants becomes bored because they are digesting the same information every year. So we have decided to provide this lifesaving training in a different way, using a fresher approach.
How different you may ask? Read the following explanation :-
- More practical than theory
– Our curriculum uses the 30:60:10. We have a special session at the very end. Hint : Not Q&A session. We’re unique!
- Customized to your workplace
– Each company / factory worker faces different hazard everyday. We believe the only way this training to be beneficial is if it is relevant to its audience.
- Comparison of guidelines
– When it comes to basic life support like first aid and CPR, there are several guidelines practiced worldwide. Not only you will understand why Malaysia follows American Heart Association (AHA) guideline but other countries follow different recommendation, you will also be more prepared working on overseas project.
2 days (9am – 5pm)
Basic to advanced
- Theory 30%
- Practical 60%
- Secret Session 10%
Positive Feedback from Previous Participant
Who Should Attend?
- Medical Professional (Doctor, Nurse, Physiotherapist, Radiographer)
- Safety Health Officer (SHO)
- Safety Site Supervisor (SSS)
- Company Management (Human resource, finance, ect)
- Labor Worker
- OSH Practitioners: SHO, OHD, OHN, IHT, CHRA
- Safety Managers and Personnel
- Security Managers and Personnel
- Human Resource Managers and Personnel
- Safety and Health Committee Members
- Emergency Response Team Members
- All levels of employees and interested individuals
What is Medical Survaillance?
First aid refers to …
What is MS?
CPR is a abbreviation of cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Arguably the most popular emergency procedure of all. The word cardio means the heart, while pulmonary means the lungs, and resuscitation means to bring back to life. So CPR can be easily defined as a repetitive movement to support the function of the heart and the lungs, in order to revive someone back to life.
CPR plays a major part of life support. Life support has several customization based on priority. There are basic life support (BLS), Advanced life support (ALS), Advanced cardio life support, and Advanced trauma life support.
PHOTO : DO YOU KNOW CPR HAS MANY STEPS / LEVEL. BASIC, ADVANCED, CARDIO, ect????